- Anatomy of a Website
- Hosting Plans
- Website Design
- Request A Quote
- Online Payments Setup
- Website Marketing
- CMS Systems
- Word Press
- Constant Contact
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Policies - Faqs
We have been using TruWeb for over 4 years. They are always professional and prompt to get work done. I highly recommend their services.
Marketing Your Website
How can you get more visitors to your website? How do you know who comes to your website? What can you do to stimulate traffic? There are quite a few sources on the internet to help you rise to the top.
Perhaps the most important and least expensive way is to be sure your site is search engine ready. Your strategy is to rank high for your preferred words on the main search engines in "basic" or "natural" searches (as opposed to paid ads). Search engines send robot "spiders" to index the content on your webpage, so let's begin with steps to prepare your web pages for optimal indexing. The idea here is not to trick the search engines, but to leave them abundant clues as to what your webpage is about.
- The first step is to have a title that is search engine friendly.
- Good description and meta tags
- Include your keywords in (h1, h2, h3) tags so they appear important to the spiders
- Make sure your first paragraph includes the key words that are important to your search
- Use key words in hyperlinks
- Make your navigation search engine friendly
Blogging for Business - Internet Networking
Yes, that is what it says - but why would my business need a blog? Everyone has a friend that has a blog - you know the ones that tell you what they did today and how big the kids are getting. Well, believe it or not there are bigger and better reasons you might need a special "blog." A blog that will highlight your business.
So, does a business blog do anything for a business? Well, that depends on what it says and why. As we all know blogs did start out as personal diaries and online journals, but blogging has evolved into a very serious business. As you browse the internet many of those sites that you visit are made with a blog base. We work with WordPress and have found it to be great for blogging that special kind of website.
The advantages are that once your blog is setup you can keep it up.
- It will have an automatic structure (categories and archives post automatically)
- No technical knowledge will be required (once your blog is setup the only key will be the writing or posting. Posting will be done using a Windows type of interface.
- Comments - readers can respond with comments (all comments can be set so you will need to approve them)
- Permalinks - every post and category will have it's own address which will help with SEO for Search Engines
- Search Engine Target Pages - by posting on a regular basis about your business you will be creating the ideal place for search engines to index you business
There are many other things you can do. We at TruWeb make sure that the site we design for you will be search engine friendly.